New member from The Netherlands

Welcome! Please feel free to introduce yourself.
Behind the Scenes at HOPC: Diane Robert Site Administrator, David Gentle Historian, Gil Waldron Research Historian,Ron Tyrrell Historian, Peter Yates Editor-in-Chief. DannyBoy and Harry Hayfield, Forum & Facebook Moderators

Moderators: DannyBoy, Harry Hayfield, David Gentle

Henk1966

New member from The Netherlands

Post by Henk1966 » Sun Apr 01, 2018 12:32 pm

Goodafternoon,

my name is Henk,I,m 51 years old and I live in The Netherlands.

Besides working out daily I also collect oldtime strongmen items,like spring dumbells invented by Eugen Sandow,etc,

My Sandow collection is quite huge I guess.

I hope to contribute in sharing knowledge about workouts and history!

peter yates

Re: New member from The Netherlands

Post by peter yates » Sun Apr 01, 2018 2:08 pm

Hello Henk,
A warm welcome to the site and forum. A great bunch of guys here and some with first class collections.Looking forward to anything that you contribute or share, so please be interactive. If you have not yet done so, i would heartily endorse joining the Library which at last count contained over 500 books and articles, a real treasure trove of information.
Regards,Peter.
Peter Yates

David Gentle

Post by David Gentle » Sun Apr 01, 2018 3:39 pm

Hi Henk, i would like to endorse Peters welcome, you are now with a load of guys who are as crazy as yourself about old timers, collections, Sandow, strength mags etc, as Peter says i am sure our site, and now you are part of it, have the greatest collection of literature in its library than any other and its so cheap to see and copy Looking forward to your input, knowledge, experience and sheer love of the iron game. best wishes my friend, David Gentle
David Gentle
Chief Moderator
Author & Historian,
Physical Culture
https://davidgentle.com

Henk1966

Post by Henk1966 » Sun Apr 01, 2018 3:48 pm

Thanks for this warm welcome,after Easter I will do my contribution as much as possible,right now eggs are waiting!Happy Easter!

sticksb

Post by sticksb » Sun Apr 01, 2018 5:38 pm

A warm Easter welcome Henk . Sticks

DannyBoy

Post by DannyBoy » Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:53 am

Welcome to the HOPC community, Henk! I'm not entirely sure, but you may be our first Dutch member. In any case, I'm glad to have you aboard and I look forward to any knowledge you may share! :)