Welcome Bruce

Welcome! Please feel free to introduce yourself.
Behind the Scenes at HOPC: Diane Robert Site Administrator, David Gentle Historian, Gil Waldron Research Historian,Ron Tyrrell Historian, Peter Yates Editor-in-Chief. DannyBoy and Harry Hayfield, Forum & Facebook Moderators

Moderators: DannyBoy, Harry Hayfield, David Gentle

peter yates

Welcome Bruce

Post by peter yates » Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:04 pm

Just want to give a warm welcome to new member Bruce Tackett. Bruce is a long time trainee and created what is in my opinion the very best cable training devise in the HOOK system. Seriously, anyone who is really interested in cable/expander training need look no further for the very best, available from Sierra exercise equipment. And yes i will be getting one this year. Anyway Bruce i really hope you will participate in the forum as i know you have a lot of experience and a lot to offer.
Regards,Peter.
Last edited by peter yates on Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Peter Yates

sticksb

Re: Welcome Bruce

Post by sticksb » Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:10 am

Cable system is second to none . Great pen and ink man too . Welcome

David Gentle

Post by David Gentle » Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:58 pm

HI Bruce let me add my belated welcome. as you have probably gathered by the book on strands i put together and the articles i have written in the past in various journals, i simply love strands. the amazing special feeling of stretching, really pumps some good muscle and the fact the exercise gets harder t he longer the pull is something special. Also would love to see any example of your pen work as i am unaware of your abilities as described by Sticks, if he says you are good, then you are, so again mate welcome and please lets have more of your knowledge to share. best wishes, David Gentle
David Gentle
Chief Moderator
Author & Historian,
Physical Culture
https://davidgentle.com

DannyBoy

Post by DannyBoy » Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:35 am

Welcome to the HOPC community Bruce, it's great to have someone with your training experience, knowledge & creativity join the forum! :)