Greetings from Italy

Welcome! Please feel free to introduce yourself.
Behind the Scenes at HOPC: Diane Robert Site Administrator, David Gentle Historian, Gil Waldron Research Historian, Peter Yates Editor-in-Chief. and Harry Hayfield, Facebook Moderator. Acknowledgements to the late Chris "Sticks" Bostick, HOPC Art Director and the late Ron Tyrrell, Historian.

Moderator: David Gentle

Milo

Greetings from Italy

Post by Milo » Fri Dec 06, 2019 11:59 am

Hello, I'm 50 years old and I've been passionate about lifting weights for over 33 years. I have almost always trained alone in my garage, experimenting over time with many types of training and special lifts, and what has remained in my heart is the Olympic weightlifting. Thanks to the reading of some authors I discovered the history of the iron pioneers and their feats of strength and I have the desire to learn more, how they trained and lived. I discovered this forum recently and I thank all the participants for their precious contribution. I also apologize for my poor English, I was born and live in Italy, near Verona.

peter yates

Re: Greetings from Italy

Post by peter yates » Fri Dec 06, 2019 4:55 pm

Hello Milo,
A very warm welcome to you. First of all your English is excellent and we are glad to have you on the forum and look forward to any contributions and comments you may have.Many of us here have also trained mainly alone in home gyms but with a passion and enjoyment.
Regards,Peter.
Peter Yates