Lat/Row Machine: The Missing Manual

Topics that focus on building strength and muscle using old school and modern training techniques. Post questions, share training tips and programs.

Moderator: sticksb

Re: Lat/Row Machine: The Missing Manual

Postby sticksb » Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:57 am

Lat/Row Machine : The missing author ... Talbot , how are you ???
sticksb

Postby Talbot » Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:01 pm

@ sticksb: Thanks for asking. I've had an eye operation last month. I can see better than after my accident now, still not as good as before the accident. Still doing eye drops. Should be at least to the end of this month, when we decide that the healing part is over, and whether I'm good to go, need glasses, or another operation. As, the doctor said, the operations are down to a science. Very little goes wrong there, it's how each individual heals, that makes the difference. So it's wait and see, (or to "see") so far. I'm still not comfortable to write too much, using the "cheaters" and magnifying glass. I'll get back to regular posting as soon as I can.
Talbot

Postby sticksb » Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:46 pm

The news will be good when you reach pre accident level .Hope this is soon .
Patience is a virtue . Good luck ...Sticks
sticksb

Postby DannyBoy » Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:57 pm

Talbot wrote:@ sticksb: Thanks for asking. I've had an eye operation last month. I can see better than after my accident now, still not as good as before the accident. Still doing eye drops. Should be at least to the end of this month, when we decide that the healing part is over, and whether I'm good to go, need glasses, or another operation. As, the doctor said, the operations are down to a science. Very little goes wrong there, it's how each individual heals, that makes the difference. So it's wait and see, (or to "see") so far. I'm still not comfortable to write too much, using the "cheaters" and magnifying glass. I'll get back to regular posting as soon as I can.

Hey Talbot, I hope your eyes heal as well as possible and you're able to fully recover your vision! Take care dude & God bless. :)
DannyBoy

Postby peter yates » Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:57 pm

Talbot wrote:@ sticksb: Thanks for asking. I've had an eye operation last month. I can see better than after my accident now, still not as good as before the accident. Still doing eye drops. Should be at least to the end of this month, when we decide that the healing part is over, and whether I'm good to go, need glasses, or another operation. As, the doctor said, the operations are down to a science. Very little goes wrong there, it's how each individual heals, that makes the difference. So it's wait and see, (or to "see") so far. I'm still not comfortable to write too much, using the "cheaters" and magnifying glass. I'll get back to regular posting as soon as I can.

Hi Talbot, wishing you a speedy and complete recovery mate. Look forward to future posts.
Regards, Peter.
Peter Yates
peter yates

Postby Mathews » Sun Feb 26, 2017 12:00 pm

hehe, those illustration, tho :D
Mathews

Postby sticksb » Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:46 pm

IMG.jpg
IMG.jpg (147.9 KiB) Viewed 329 times
Talbot : eye test ... best regards Sticks
sticksb

Postby Talbot » Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:03 pm

LOL! Thanks sticks! I have to make an appointment with yet another doctor this week. Cornea needs some work, maybe, as It has some cloudiness in it. So I'll "see" where that goes?
Talbot

Postby peter yates » Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:40 pm

Hi Talbot,
a good laugh=good medicine.Hope the appointment goes well and you have a complete resolution to your eye issues.
Regards, Peter.
Peter Yates
peter yates

Postby DannyBoy » Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:33 pm

Talbot wrote:LOL! Thanks sticks! I have to make an appointment with yet another doctor this week. Cornea needs some work, maybe, as It has some cloudiness in it. So I'll "see" where that goes?

Hey Talbot, I hope the appointment goes well and you can get your vision back to normal soon! :)
DannyBoy

PreviousNext

Return to Weight Training