Ray Nobile Joins HOPC Team

Latest announcements and news from the History of Physical Culture.

Moderators: DannyBoy, Harry Hayfield, drob357

drob357
Site Admin

Ray Nobile Joins HOPC Team

Post by drob357 » Sun Jul 07, 2019 9:35 pm

HISTORY OF PHYSICAL CULTURE ANNOUNCEMENT
Subscribe at www.DavidGentle.com

We are proud to announcement that World Bodybuilding Champion RAY NOBILE has joined the HOPC Team.
See our About page for details. www.davidgentle.com/about/index.html

Please join us in welcoming Ray aboard by replying to this thread.

Thank you.

Kind regards,
Diane
Diane Robert
Chief Librarian/Site Administrator
https://davidgentle.com

peter yates

Re: Ray Nobile Joins HOPC Team

Post by peter yates » Sun Jul 07, 2019 10:27 pm

This is terrific news. Ray is a wonderful addition to the team and so glad he has consented to join. He has done it all in the iron game, all at the highest level.Bodybuilder,powerlifter,strongman, gym owner,trainer and all the while engaged in a stressful and potentially dangerous occupation as a firefighter. He has stood shoulder to shoulder with the very best in each discipline and had a long competitive career with many adventures along the way.At almost 70 he is still in fantastic shape and has always walked his talk. We are very privileged to have in on the team.Cheers Ray.
Regards,Peter.
Peter Yates

raynobile

Post by raynobile » Mon Jul 08, 2019 6:23 am

thanks diane and peter, i am delighted to be part of the hopc team.if anyone wants to ask me questions regarding powerlifting, bodybuilding ,strongman or dietry advice i will be pleased to answer them. yours in sport, ray.

dhartnet

Post by dhartnet » Tue Jul 09, 2019 1:16 pm

Outstanding news! A great guy who has done it all in the iron game!
---------
~Dave

David Gentle

Post by David Gentle » Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:47 pm

I am really chuffed Ray has joined our gang, and what a valuable member he will be! As already said, he has done it all, and most of all was the nations hero................a fireman, what more could you ask for. See later in a forthcoming issue of Muscleanous where we will give you some more info on Ray and Marion. David Gentle
David Gentle
Chief Moderator
Author & Historian,
Physical Culture

peter yates

Post by peter yates » Tue Jul 09, 2019 5:08 pm

The young and not so young out there who have training questions make sure you take advantage of the resources at HOPC. With Ray Joining the gang you will have guidance from someone who has been at the top in 3 major iron game disciplines. Take advantage of the knowledge and experience.
Regards, Peter.
Peter Yates

raynobile

Post by raynobile » Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:22 am

thanks dave and peter.diane has set up a blog so i can personaly respond to questions. however when i accessed the blog i was requested to sign in using my user name and password. message came up saying that my log in details were incorrect. yet i can log in to the library and main board using the same log in details. i have contacted diane in the hope she can rectify the problem. i will try to answer all questions, however do not ask me any questions regarding peds or steroids. looking forward to giving advice to our members. yours in sport, ray. .

peter yates

Post by peter yates » Wed Jul 10, 2019 1:43 pm

Hi Ray, when a new area is created there is sometimes a hiccough at first.I am sure Diane will soon have it sorted.
Regards,Peter.
Peter Yates

drob357
Site Admin

Post by drob357 » Thu Jul 11, 2019 1:47 pm

Hi All,
Unfortunately there was an unexpected glitch in the app used to control the Q & A section. This morning I dismantled the Blog and added Ray's Training Q & A to this Forum instead. I believe it will cause us all fewer problems. I emailed Ray this morning with the news. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Kind regards,
Diane
Diane Robert
Chief Librarian/Site Administrator