Dellinger Files.

Latest announcements and news from the History of Physical Culture.

Moderators: DannyBoy, Harry Hayfield, drob357

David Gentle

Dellinger Files.

Post by David Gentle » Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:49 pm

Here is a just a quick bit of news, just received via Peter Yates a super book written by the former editor of Muscular Development amongst many other published articles, The book is The Dellinger Files, written by Jan Dellinger who spent 25 years service to the York Barbell co. its a great delightfully written account of not only Jans in-depth experiences with York and its champions, but also contains some of his best training articles. i genuinely recommend this book and will be writing a fuller review via my regular column Muscleanous..If i had to choose one xmas present, then this book would be it. So look out for my review, and if you see a copy before hand, grab it fast, you wont regret it, a true classic must have, David Gentle
David Gentle
Chief Moderator
Author & Historian,
Physical Culture
https://davidgentle.com

peter yates

Re: Dellinger Files.

Post by peter yates » Sun Dec 01, 2019 11:38 pm

Hi David, i knew would really enjoy this book.Chock full of great stories and training tips and methods.Certainly a book that should be in every serious trainers library. Jan is very knowledgeable and a gifted writer,as well as being a really decent person who is quite humble regarding his gifts.
Regards,Peter.
Peter Yates