Ronald Walker Body-Building Items for sale

We invite you to post books, magazines, posters or other PC memorabilia you wish to buy, sell or trade.

Moderators: David Gentle, DannyBoy, Harry Hayfield

Ronald Walker Body-Building Items for sale

Postby goostreyboy » Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:00 am

Hi,

I am offering the following original items for sale:

1. Hand-grip
2. Hand-grip exerciser chart. This does not say that this is a Ronald Walker product but it was in the same lot that I acquired.
3. Booklet “Mighty Manhood” The Testament of Ronald Walker. 12 pages
4. Championship course 1st lesson chart
5. Championship course 3rd lesson chart
6. Championship course 5th lesson chart
7. Enrolment form – complete by applicant; circa 1938
8. Article from “Health and Strength” dated 18th June 1938
9. Booklet “Ronald Walker The Man” by his friend and Trainer George Walsh. 12 pages.
10. 5th Report, Report Form. Unused
11. Advert for Enrolment
12. Printed Note “National Emergency”
13. Printed Note “Important Notice to Pupils”
14. Letter “Breathing Control Exercises” on headed paper. Three pages
15. Letter “Congratulations on Enrolment plus First Lesson” on headed paper. Double sided. Signed by Ronald Walker.
16. Letter “Second lesson” on headed paper. Double sided. Signed by Ronald Walker.
17. Letter “Third lesson” on headed paper. Double sided. Signed by Ronald Walker.
18. Letter “Fourth lesson” on headed paper. Single sided. Signed by Ronald Walker.
19. Letter “Fifth Lesson” on headed paper. Single sided. Unsigned.
20. Letter “Ronald Walker’s Strength Diet” on headed paper. Two pages. Unsigned
21. Letter “Ronald Walker’s Method of Massage for Strength” on headed paper. Two pages. Unsigned.
22. All of the above are contained in a cardboard package addressed to a pupil from “Ronald Walker Body-Building”

The majority of the above items are in very good or excellent condition.

I acquired these items a couple of years ago as part of an auction lot and they have been in storage since then. I found them again over Christmas and decided to do some research on Ronald and found the HoPC website. Diane directed me to this Forum.

I am looking for offers for the whole lot or for individual items. Postage will be at cost to the purchaser. Depending on the value delivery may be by a Tracked and Signed for service.

I would mention that I will also be scanning these items for the HoPC library.

I am happy to answer any questions.

Thank you, Martin
goostreyboy

Re: Ronald Walker Body-Building Items for sale

Postby David Gentle » Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:35 pm

Hi Mate, how much do you want? and where do you live, i.e. uk or overseas? Although i have books and mags coming our of my ears, with a garage full and expanding, much to the wifes delight...i dont think...i still love to get more and have written about Walker, have a lot on him, but some of the bits look interesting. if i cant afford them, i will spread the word as i know some guy who is nuts on walker, so he may want them, So if your price is more than this poor old pensioner can afford (take off time for a good cry now) then i will let the other guy know and he can deal with you direct. David Gentle no kidding, but i am in my den, and just opened the loft door for a pile of old iron man mags to fall on me, some sort of message from above i suppose, oh, welcome to the site maate. DAvid.
David Gentle
Chief Moderator
Author & Historian,
Physical Culture
http://davidgentle.com
David Gentle

Postby goostreyboy » Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:13 am

David Gentle wrote:Hi Mate, how much do you want? and where do you live, i.e. uk or overseas? Although i have books and mags coming our of my ears, with a garage full and expanding, much to the wifes delight...i dont think...i still love to get more and have written about Walker, have a lot on him, but some of the bits look interesting. if i cant afford them, i will spread the word as i know some guy who is nuts on walker, so he may want them, So if your price is more than this poor old pensioner can afford (take off time for a good cry now) then i will let the other guy know and he can deal with you direct. David Gentle no kidding, but i am in my den, and just opened the loft door for a pile of old iron man mags to fall on me, some sort of message from above i suppose, oh, welcome to the site maate. DAvid.

David, Many thanks for the contact. Can you E Mail me on netherlea@hotmail.co.uk re both lots and we can take it from there. I live in Cheshire in the UK. Best wishes, Martin
goostreyboy

Postby goostreyboy » Sun Jan 08, 2017 12:54 pm

David, PM sent, Martin
goostreyboy

Return to Buy, Sell or Trade