Maxalding

Post questions concerning the History of Physical Culture and we will try our best to answer them for you.

Moderators: DannyBoy, Harry Hayfield, David Gentle

colinkbell

Re: Maxalding

Post by colinkbell » Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:00 am

Hi Norman, thanks this has been fascinating to read. It is something i know very little about, so thanks for raising this. I am so sorry to read of your illness. I wish you a full and speedy recovery. And of course i wish you every success for your training goals. You should join in on the 2016 training log.
Yours sincerely,
Colin
" Strengthen ye the weak hands and confirm the feeble knees" Isaiah 35 v3

Norman

Post by Norman » Fri Sep 02, 2016 4:53 am

Hi Colin,
many thanks for your wishes! Fortunately, there is a cure :-) As to the training log, how does this work? Sincerely, Norman

colinkbell

Post by colinkbell » Fri Sep 02, 2016 9:54 am

Hi Norman. Its under the Training sub forum, post is called Training Log 2016. Just hop on in!
Colin

DannyBoy

Post by DannyBoy » Fri Sep 02, 2016 11:44 am

Norman wrote:Hello everybody! I hope you all are doing fine :)
I started Maxalding with Exercises A, B and C... In conjunction with the full tidal breath I hope to lay a good foundation for the other exercises. As to exercise A: first I found it challenging to expand my chest without flexing the abdominal wall. The feeling of relaxation in my belly after practicing is awesome...
Exercise B: I noticed that my right scapula is more loose than the left. After 2 weeks practice i see an improvement.
Exercise C: It works well.
Meanwhile I can isolate and control my pectoralis, biceps and triceps quite well in the shortest positions. In two weeks of practice I noticed changes in muscular definition. After practice I fell relaxed and energized, a little bit like Qi Gong! Awesome... I would love to spread Maxalding in Germany! Unfortunately I am infected with the Lyme disease so regaining health is my highest priority. Greetings to everybody!

Sincerely, Norman
Hey Norman, I'm glad the Maxalding is working well for you and you're enjoying it, though I'm certainly sorry to hear that you've contracted Lyme disease. I hope you're able to regain your health quickly and can then spread Maxalding in Germany as you'd like to! Take care and God bless.

Norman

Post by Norman » Fri Sep 02, 2016 12:03 pm

Hi Danny,
thanks a lot for your good wishes! At this stage, the health issue is solvable with faith and patience... Interestingly, Maxalding deals a lot with health, energy conservation and distribution. So, I will keep you informed about my Maxalding journey. As to the promotion in Germany, the system has first to be translated into German while intending to maintain the old photographs. Do you have experience with Maxalding? Sincerely,

Norman

DannyBoy

Post by DannyBoy » Fri Sep 02, 2016 12:17 pm

Norman wrote:Hi Danny,
thanks a lot for your good wishes! At this stage, the health issue is solvable with faith and patience... Interestingly, Maxalding deals a lot with health, energy conservation and distribution. So, I will keep you informed about my Maxalding journey. As to the promotion in Germany, the system has first to be translated into German while intending to maintain the old photographs. Do you have experience with Maxalding? Sincerely,

Norman
You're welcome Norman! I'm familiar with Maxalding, but I don't have any experience with the system.

colinkbell

Post by colinkbell » Fri Sep 02, 2016 1:38 pm

peter yates wrote: START WITH ANY OF THE BASIC PROGRAMS AND BECOME FAMILIAR WITH THE FOUNDATION EXERCISES AND MOVE ON FROM THERE.
REGARDS, PETER.
Hi Peter - and sorry to Norman for me weighing in. Where are the basic programs you recommend please? This is fascinating stuff, thanks Norman!

peter yates

Post by peter yates » Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:34 pm

Norman wrote:Hello everybody! I hope you all are doing fine :)
I started Maxalding with Exercises A, B and C... In conjunction with the full tidal breath I hope to lay a good foundation for the other exercises. As to exercise A: first I found it challenging to expand my chest without flexing the abdominal wall. The feeling of relaxation in my belly after practicing is awesome...
Exercise B: I noticed that my right scapula is more loose than the left. After 2 weeks practice i see an improvement.
Exercise C: It works well.
Meanwhile I can isolate and control my pectoralis, biceps and triceps quite well in the shortest positions. In two weeks of practice I noticed changes in muscular definition. After practice I fell relaxed and energized, a little bit like Qi Gong! Awesome... I would love to spread Maxalding in Germany! Unfortunately I am infected with the Lyme disease so regaining health is my highest priority. Greetings to everybody!

Sincerely, Norman
HI NORMAN, JUST SAW THIS. SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT THE LYME BUT GLAD YOU ARE BEING TREATED. I AM SURE THE MAXALDING WILL BE OF ENORMOUS HELP IN YOUR RECOVERY. I KNOW YOU WILL THEN GO ON TO SPREAD THE WORD FROM YOUR OWN EXPERIENCE AS PROOF OF EFFECTIVENESS. I AM SURE THERE MUST BE SOME OF MAXICK'S WRITINGS IN GERMAN. WOULD BE A BIG HELP IF YOU COULD FIND SOME. ANYWAY SPEEDY RECOVERY.
REGARDS, PETER.
Peter Yates

peter yates

Post by peter yates » Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:48 pm

colinkbell wrote:
peter yates wrote: START WITH ANY OF THE BASIC PROGRAMS AND BECOME FAMILIAR WITH THE FOUNDATION EXERCISES AND MOVE ON FROM THERE.
REGARDS, PETER.
Hi Peter - and sorry to Norman for me weighing in. Where are the basic programs you recommend please? This is fascinating stuff, thanks Norman!
HI COLIN, GO TO PAGE 1 ON THIS THREAD AND YOU WILL SEE THE LINKS TALBOT POSTED. AS HE STATES PRETTY MUCH EVERYTHING YOU NEED IS THERE. FOR THE MOST CLEAR DESCRIPTIONS CHECK OUT THE TEXT BY JUAN ROJAS. MUSCLE CONTROL IS A VALUABLE TOOL AND TIES IN WELL WITH THE AGING THREAD AS IT IS SOMETHING THAT CAN BE DONE FOREVER WITH LITTLE ENERGY EXPENDITURE AND YOU CAN CONTINUE TO IMPROVE YOUR CONTROL. OTTO ARCO AND ED JUBINVILLE'S COURSES ARE ALSO WORTH EXPLORING.
REGARDS, PETER.
Peter Yates

Norman

Post by Norman » Sat Sep 03, 2016 7:30 am

Hey Peter,

thanks for your wishes! I´m sure Maxalding will help me a lot!

Hey Colin,
Maxalding is absolutely fascinating because it builds our body without destroying it with strenuous training! If there was a sentence to describe this system, I would personally say:

Build your body by nourishing, not by destroying it!

It works! I see already results, as I said before... Let´s embark on that journey :-)

My appreciation for everybody here,
Norman