SEALTEST DAN THE MUSCLE MAN

Post your favourite Physical Culture YouTube videos. Also visit the "Features" area of our site for a wide selection of fascinating videos that are sure to please.

Moderators: drob357, David Gentle

peter yates

SEALTEST DAN THE MUSCLE MAN

Post by peter yates » Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:04 am

HERE IS A CLIP OF DAN LURIE IN HIS ROLE OF SEALTEST DAN THE MUSCLE MAN. HE COMES IN TOWARD THE END AFTER THE ADVERTS. BY THE WAY HE ACTUALLY DID USE SEALTEST PRODUCTS.

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZldsSnESew[/video]
Peter Yates

DannyBoy

Re: SEALTEST DAN THE MUSCLE MAN

Post by DannyBoy » Sun Nov 08, 2015 11:10 am

peter yates wrote:HERE IS A CLIP OF DAN LURIE IN HIS ROLE OF SEALTEST DAN THE MUSCLE MAN. HE COMES IN TOWARD THE END AFTER THE ADVERTS. BY THE WAY HE ACTUALLY DID USE SEALTEST PRODUCTS.

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZldsSnESew[/video]
That's just great, thanks for posting it Peter. After seeing Dan Lurie there, I'd be sold on drinking Sealtest Homogenized Vitamin D Milk if it still existed.

peter yates

Post by peter yates » Sun Nov 08, 2015 1:42 pm

HI DANNY,
HIS FAVORITE WAS THE ICE CREAM. HE COULD TAKE AS MUCH AS HE WANTED AND AFTER THEY SHOW HE WOULD GO STRAIGHT BACK HOME TO NEW YORK SO HE COULD SPEND THE REST OF THE DAY WITH HIS FAMILY AND GIVE HIS KIDS A TREAT. THERE USED TO BE ANOTHER VIDEO OF HIM ONE ARM BENCH PRESSING A ONE HUNDRED POUND DB 10 TIMES BUT I COULD NOT LOCATE IT.
REGARDS, PETER.
Peter Yates

DannyBoy

Post by DannyBoy » Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:08 pm

peter yates wrote:HI DANNY,
HIS FAVORITE WAS THE ICE CREAM. HE COULD TAKE AS MUCH AS HE WANTED AND AFTER THEY SHOW HE WOULD GO STRAIGHT BACK HOME TO NEW YORK SO HE COULD SPEND THE REST OF THE DAY WITH HIS FAMILY AND GIVE HIS KIDS A TREAT. THERE USED TO BE ANOTHER VIDEO OF HIM ONE ARM BENCH PRESSING A ONE HUNDRED POUND DB 10 TIMES BUT I COULD NOT LOCATE IT.
REGARDS, PETER.
That was a sweet deal, being able to take as much ice cream as he wanted and then taking it back home to enjoy with his family. I'd love to see that video of Dan Lurie one arm bench pressing the 100lb dumbbell 10 times and I tried searching for it myself, but didn't come up with anything. Perhaps it'll pop back up on YouTube or some other video site one of these days.

sticksb

Post by sticksb » Mon Dec 21, 2015 12:22 pm

My nose used to glow like that clown after too many Labatts...