WARREN LINCOLN TRAVIS

Post your favourite Physical Culture YouTube videos. Also visit the "Features" area of our site for a wide selection of fascinating videos that are sure to please.

Moderators: drob357, David Gentle

David Gentle

Re: WARREN LINCOLN TRAVIS/ DAVIDS DUMBELL

Post by David Gentle » Fri Feb 05, 2016 3:02 am

Hey Peter, did i tell you of the time i was on holiday with the wife in Hastings, thats near Brighton a famous holiday town. we went into a junk shop, and i found a real old solid dumbell weight about 20lbs. i said i would have loved it, but wasnt going to carry it back on the trains etc going home. my wife said are you sure you would like it@ i said "yes" so SHE carried it all the way back bless her. some wife... i later gave it to Paul Shaw in exchange for a magic trick... must be nuts. David Gentle.
David Gentle
Chief Moderator
Author & Historian,
Physical Culture
https://davidgentle.com

DannyBoy

Post by DannyBoy » Fri Feb 05, 2016 6:01 am

David Gentle wrote:Hey Peter, did i tell you of the time i was on holiday with the wife in Hastings, thats near Brighton a famous holiday town. we went into a junk shop, and i found a real old solid dumbell weight about 20lbs. i said i would have loved it, but wasnt going to carry it back on the trains etc going home. my wife said are you sure you would like it@ i said "yes" so SHE carried it all the way back bless her. some wife... i later gave it to Paul Shaw in exchange for a magic trick... must be nuts. David Gentle.
Bless her indeed! That's quite an incredible wife you have David! :)

peter yates

Post by peter yates » Fri Feb 05, 2016 10:41 am

David Gentle wrote:Hey Peter, did i tell you of the time i was on holiday with the wife in Hastings, thats near Brighton a famous holiday town. we went into a junk shop, and i found a real old solid dumbell weight about 20lbs. i said i would have loved it, but wasnt going to carry it back on the trains etc going home. my wife said are you sure you would like it@ i said "yes" so SHE carried it all the way back bless her. some wife... i later gave it to Paul Shaw in exchange for a magic trick... must be nuts. David Gentle.
HEY DAVID, AS THEY SAY BEHIND EVERY GREAT MAN IS AN EVEN GREATER WOMAN. :D I HOPE YOU HAVE BEEN ABLE TO AMAZE PEOPLE AT PARTIES WITH YOUR MAGIC TRICK. MAYBE A BAG OF SWEETIES WOULD HAVE BEEN A BETTER TRADE.PAUL IS NOT PARTING WITH THE DUMBBELL ANYTIME SOON BY THE WAY. GOD BLESS YOUR WIFE AND ALL OUR WOMEN FOR PUTTING UP WITH US.
CHEERS PETER.
Peter Yates