John Christy "lost" articles

Topics that focus on building strength and muscle using old school and modern training techniques. Post questions, share training tips and programs.

Moderator: peter yates

Talbot

Re: John Christy "lost" articles

Post by Talbot » Thu May 21, 2020 4:08 pm

@ Tom K: I'm enjoying the e-book. Glad to see the fat loss diet is "found", and I'm glad I mostly agree with his ideas there.

The "REBEL" THINKING: CALF AND AB TRAINING article got me thinking, too!

Thanks again Tom for the work you did on recovering John Christy's work.

peter yates

Post by peter yates » Thu May 21, 2020 5:35 pm

Tom, i will echo Talbot's sentiments.Christy was someone who put things to the test before preaching about it.He found what worked for the large percentage of us who were not in the top percentage of gifted individuals.Slow and steady training approach, good nutrition and hard work. Of course he was not the only one pushing this line of thinking but he put it together very nicely.Thanks once more for your contributions to the site.
Regards,Peter.
Peter Yates

colinkbell

Post by colinkbell » Fri May 22, 2020 6:49 pm

Thank you Tom. I particularly enjoyed the YouTube videos links. And it has sparked a passion in me for lifting that I lost long ago! Colin.
" Strengthen ye the weak hands and confirm the feeble knees" Isaiah 35 v3

peter yates

Post by peter yates » Fri May 22, 2020 10:43 pm

This is what i love to hear and what the forum is all about.Help and inspire each other, support each others journey along this long and often lonely road of building muscle and might.Everyone's post can stimulate interest or desire in someone else or lead to an answer being sought,good stuff.Tom's work here has already helped quite a few people and i am sure from that Tom's own interest has been re sparked.Dear old Sticks posts always gave us something to think about and now something of him to cherish.It is great having Tom and Colin back with us again.Let us keep supporting the forum, the site and each other.
Regards,Peter.
Peter Yates