Custom Made Equipment for Sale

We invite you to post books, magazines, posters or other PC memorabilia you wish to buy, sell or trade.

Moderators: DannyBoy, Harry Hayfield, David Gentle

drob357
Site Admin

Custom Made Equipment for Sale

Post by drob357 » Mon Jun 10, 2019 10:55 pm

Posted on behalf of Peter Yates

This exercise equipment includes a terrific custom designed leverage machine. This machine has ability to do standing press, bench press, pull down, dips, shrug, deadlift and can also be used as a squat rack. In fact total body training with the one set up.

If anyone is interested it would have to be picked up from Syracuse NY. Please send a PM to PETER YATES and he will send details.
Diane Robert
Chief Librarian/Site Administrator
https://davidgentle.com

peter yates

Re: Equipment for Sale

Post by peter yates » Mon Jun 10, 2019 11:02 pm

Thanks Diane. Just so everyone knows, this was custom made by Sticks and is a great machine for a full body workout in safety. Quality workmanship and one of a kind.
Regards,Peter.
Peter Yates

DannyBoy

Re: Custom Made Equipment for Sale

Post by DannyBoy » Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:27 pm

Even though I've seen this before, it still ceases to amaze me how awesome Sticks's skills were for making custom training equipment! I really wish I had the money & the means to acquire this because I'd really love to have it and would certainly cherish it & put it to good, proper use.

peter yates

Post by peter yates » Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:10 pm

Hi Danny, after using this machine i can honestly say it is better than any of the super duper, fancy high tech, high priced machines i have ever tried.I too would snap it up if i had a means of transporting back to Long Island.
Regards,Peter.
Peter Yates

RickHarley

Post by RickHarley » Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:38 am

Ohh. In my first GYM club there was such equipvent. Good and reliable thing. You made me feel nostalgic this thread. It was my first GYM, first testosterone cycle purchased on https://steroids-evolution.com/ ...Thanx and I wish you Good luck with the sale!
Last edited by RickHarley on Mon Jul 15, 2019 5:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

peter yates

Post by peter yates » Sat Jul 13, 2019 1:31 am

Hi Rick,
glad it brought back good memories for you and i hope someone gets the benefit of it.I used it and it is great piece of equipment made by our dear departed friend Sticks. You may notice that the reference to the steroid site has been taken out of your post.We do not endorse the taking of PEDs and prefer to have no reference to them on the forum.While we realize that some members choose to take them, and that is their right, it is not a topic we wish to have any discussion about on the site or forum. Thanks for respecting this.
Regards,Peter.
Peter Yates