Robby Robinson Seminars in the United Kingdom

Topics that focus on building strength and muscle using old school and modern training techniques. Post questions, share training tips and programs.

Moderator: peter yates

Harry Hayfield

Robby Robinson Seminars in the United Kingdom

Post by Harry Hayfield » Wed Jan 22, 2020 5:55 pm

Robby Robinson (IFBB Mr Olympia Master, 1994) and still training at the good old age of 73 is proposing a seminar tour of the United Kingdom's hardcore and old school gyms to promote his new supplement aimed at those suffering from, like himself, sickle cell anaemia. He has asked me to post on forums such as this (that deal with old school training techniques) to ask if members would be interested in attending such a seminar and if so, what parts of the United Kingdom they would be able to reach?

youtu.be/8Zb5Xp-FFTs
"Great heavens, what is there to adulate in me? Am I particularly intelligent, or remarkably studious, or excruciatingly witty, or unusually accomplished, or exceptionally virtuous?"
(The Duke of Dunstable, Patience by Gilbert and Sullivan)

peter yates

Re: Robby Robinson Seminars in the United Kingdom

Post by peter yates » Wed Jan 22, 2020 9:02 pm

Thanks for this Harry.Robbie is not just a bodybuilding legend but a very courageous man.To compete at the top all those years and maintain the type of condition he exhibits at 73 is amazing in itself,but to do so with a potentially debilitating illness such as Sickle cell anemia is mind blowing. If i was in England i would attend one of his seminars just to support his cause. I hope that there will be others who will take up the mantel and host him for seminars.He has some unique training methods that can be of benefit to anyone. Top UK natural, bodybuilder Ian Duckett has trained with Robbie in the USA and had him stay with him in UK.I wonder if he knows about this? If you hear any more Harry, please keep us informed.
Regards,Peter.
Peter Yates

David Gentle

Re: Robby Robinson Seminars in the United Kingdom

Post by David Gentle » Fri Jan 24, 2020 5:29 pm

Re Robby, i would suggest he contact someone from UKs only hard chore mag The Beef, he could be a guest of the various shows, many listed in the mag, i am sure the audience would love to hear and see Robby, one address to try, giving full details is to Alex Mac try www.alexmac.biz or Alex@Londonbeef.uk to contact the man who may be able to help.Robby could also send over via the forum some photos to publish with he ideas which would bring added interest. David Gentle
David Gentle
Chief Moderator
Author & Historian,
Physical Culture
https://davidgentle.com